PyDERASN -- ASN.1 DER/BER library for Python
I'm going to build my own ASN.1 library with slots and blobs!
(C) PyDERASN's author
* BER/CER/DER decoding, DER encoding
* Basic ASN.1 data types (X.208): BOOLEAN, INTEGER, BIT STRING, OCTET
STRING, NULL, OBJECT IDENTIFIER, ENUMERATED, all strings, UTCTime,
GeneralizedTime, CHOICE, ANY, SEQUENCE (OF), SET (OF)
* Size constraints checking
* Working with sequences as high level data objects with ability to
* Python 2.7/3.5/3.6 compatibility
* Automatic decoding of DEFINED BY fields
* Ability to know exact decoded objects offset and lengths in the binary
* Pretty printer and command-line decoder, that could conveniently
replace utilities like either dumpasn1 or openssl asn1parse
* __slots__ friendliness
pyderasn is free software: see the file COPYING.LESSER for copying conditions.
PyDERASN home page is: http://pyderasn.cypherpunks.ru/
Please send questions, bug reports and patches to
mailing list. Announcements also go to this mailing list.
Development Git source code repository currently is located here: